jailbreak

Friday 26 August 2011

Jailbreaker Comex To Work At Apple

The man who released several jailbreaks for iOS devices will soon be working at Apple inc.


It's been really, really fun, but it's also been a while and I've been getting bored.So, the week after next I will be starting an internship with Apple.
-Comex
  This was tweeted by him in the morning.




Nicholas Allegra  aka  Comex first work was when he introduced us to spirit an untethered jailbreak for iPhone 3gs back in march 2010.Then he came back with jailbreak me 2.0 an untethered jailbreak of iOS 4.0 for all idevice including iphone 4 in august 2010.Then he returned with jailbreak me 3.0 for iOS 4.3.3 which also included ipad 2 then after apple closed the pdf exploit in ther firmware upgrade to iOS 4.3.5

We will miss the jailbreak me creator and we wish him the best.

1 comment:


  1. I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What does it really means to us? It only explains that true beauty is not in our physical aspects but in our inner aspects. In short, attitude or character because what you have shown is what people think of you. Beauty comes out naturally. Visit my site #triciajoy for some terrific offer that I am sure you can't refuse. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. Have a good day!

    triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete